Nante Nasakenai Bokura da - Oneshot

Aggregator gang
Basically the theme of The Pet Girl of Sakurasou. I dont even want a sequel or a series, but the story from the girl's side. She probably was interested in music before meeting him, otherwise she wouldnt have felt jealousy here. Would be nice to see her thoughts how she surpassed him at this point.

Dex-chan lover
good thing they didn't end up in the same band . i thought about it in music world most of the time hit band always break up later on and the member don't even talk to each other anymore like they were stranger , when the music became work and the goal between people in the band aren't the same thing anymore or whatever the reason is feelsbadman

Dex-chan lover
@Korath
No it's not. That work is just a wankfest from the author side from start to finish. This one has humans with emotions.

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes. Get famous quickly and marry with the blessings of your collective fanbases

Group Leader
Great oneshot but
tenor.gif

I wanna read more of this
Really liked the dynamic between the two od them, the pacing was just right and I'm always a sucker for music related reads. That ending was a cherry on top. Very nice.

Double-page supporter
@_Fallen_King_ i think what she meant by discovering his talent is that she is the only one who knows his value, not even himself value himself that high and think he will be successful because he felt inferior to her. So technically, she "discovered" his talent and brought it to the public.

Dex-chan lover
@Rozzak They both had their reasons. She thought she could be happy with just "winning", but when the threat of possibly never getting to sing again came over her, she suddenly wanted to check if she really was "winning". So basically they were rivals, not lovers. And by the last page "three years after" comments, that still applies three years into the future. Genki girl and ballad boy.

great ending finally uhgg
i thought hakuri will make a "great pretender" female character and then crush the male character like other oneshot mangas she made.
when she said that she need surgery her throat and will not able to speak again, i got that vibe lol

Users who are viewing this thread