Naraku no Futari

Fed-Kun's army
Disgusted with this cunt of a main heroine. Blackmails a guy and takes advantage of his guilt by forcing him to go out with her. Sure the Main character deserved some amount of backlash for his comment but so does everyone else that was bullying her. It's obvious there's a reason why she's like this but I'm betting it's some super shallow reasoning.

Hope they don't end up together cuz this relationship is nothing but toxic. Kinda grossed out of the people praising this as a masterpiece when it's pretty toxic and people want them to get together like 🤢

I'll keep my eye on but I doubt it'll get better when their relationship is built on nothing but guilt tripping and blackmail.

Power Uploader
@3ds1234
what do moral values have to do with the artistic integrity of a work?
newsflash, works with fucked up content can be good/great/masterpiece works of fiction.

Fed-Kun's army
@gintamacountry Nothing but that doesn't mean I can't call a work shit on it's premise or execution of bad moral values. Like the hundred of series on this site with terrible characters or morals and get called out for it.

Newsflash Mr./Mrs uploader subjective opinions don't mean it's above critisicm

@3ds1234 have you ever read something apart from Mangas in your life? I love how entitled some people can be, talking about "toxicity" and moral values in a Manga, people didn't even talk of that shit before internet brainwashed people with such things lmao.
I will let you know that some of the most praised books in the history of mankind have "toxic" characters and characters with fucked up moral values and so does reality.
Go back to your battle shonens if you want moral values, flowers, rainbows and the world peace.

@jbyte I loved Mushihime, it also has a great artstyle and a great story / plot. If you dislike insects it may not be for you though.

Power Uploader
@3ds1234
can't call a work shit on it's premise
And this is why you're stupid. You shouldn't be judging works by their premise but by how it delivers its narrative.
Thousands of great movies have a stupid sounding premise but were awesome. Ever heard of Jaws?

or execution of bad moral values.
Guess The Godfather is a dogshit film because all the Corleone's had terrible moral values.
A Clockwork Orange? Paradise Lost? The Stranger? All trash based on your braindead standard.

Fed-Kun's army
@gintamacountry Except I did read it and it's still bad. How else was I able to give a decent summary otherwise. Are you yourself paying attention at all?

I love you assume my standard based on your own projection. Did I say those movies are bad did I even say they aren't good cuz of their moral values being bad. No I agreed moral values of work have nothing to do with artistic integrity of work, but that does not mean I can't call it out.

Fed-Kun's army
@Exiliart Thank you sir for stating how obvious reality is but yes I'm aware. Are you aware that you can still call shitty people out and read a work regardless? Cuz I don't think you're aware of that.

Power Uploader
@3ds1234
I love you assume my standard based on your own projection.
No assumptions were done here buddy. You were the one who said:
Kinda grossed out of the people praising this as a masterpiece when it's pretty toxic
Your assessment of this work was based on your subjective moral values.

Except I did read it and it's still bad. How else was I able to give a decent summary otherwise.
No one's claiming you didn't read it but your argument for why this series is bad boils down to "they're bad people that offend my snowflake moral values" and nothing of substance.
You can say you don't like it because taste is subjective but if you're claiming it's bad then you actually need to present an argument that goes beyond "it's toxic wah"

Fed-Kun's army
@gintamacountry Snowflake moral values lol if you honestly think that go ahead I'm not cramming down or pushing my values on anyone just pointing out why I think it's bad from own perspective.

So much like how my opinion is subjective for reasons so are the people praising it to high standard. I don't see how I can't call the work bad for my own reasons then if that's the case.

And tell me from the many comments I've seen I haven't seen one reason say why this series is good in the first place. I've seen nothing but blind praise and no substance

Power Uploader
@3ds1234
just pointing out why I think it's bad from own perspective.
blackmail, bullying and trying to commit suicide is bad? thanks captain obvious.

I don't see how I can't call the work bad for my own reasons then if that's the case.
glad we're in agreement that all you've done is label this as bad because you feel offended whenever you witness depictions of immoral actions.

I've seen nothing but blind praise and no substance
must be tough being so stupid that you actually took those utterance at face value. people aren't actually claiming this is a masterpiece fucktard. they all just said that because they're fucking entertained. it's a common reaction. someone's large breast jiggled? "10/10" "masterpiece!" "mama mia!"

Most of the comments have actually been subjective:
I'm loving this manga.
I love the concept so far. I love the art-style so far. I love everything it's trying to present so far.
I like the art.
i like it :*

As for the people who blindly praise it as good, they didn't provide poor reasons why like you did.

Fed-Kun's army
@gintamacountry
Nah I can't tell with idiots like the people praising this if they're entertained or honestly think it's a masterpiece. Sorry I can't read tone and inflection on the internet. And you'd have to be really stupid to assume what people mean and think that's what they mean or are you that much of dumbass you think you're always right

Lol from the things I've read I don't think I'm really offended just amazed at the braindead praise I saw this series get without anyone mentioned even a solid reason why it's good much like how you haven't mentioned anything either. Guess I can't expect much from you either and you're the translator.

Other than me pointing out the moral issues with series which is the entire premise I'm aware . I can point out some objective things like for example

Why the main heroine didn't just out the people bullying her. Or even before that tell a teacher about the bullying she's suffering from. Ye it's obvious she has history with mc and it's probably some dumb shallow met when they were young and he forgot or even worse she stalks him and used this opportunity to get him who knows.

Another thing is why wouldn't the mc tell his mother about this. Situations like this call for an adult figure. Ye he wouldn't want to get in trouble but he needs to learn a lesson that what he did was not right.

I could go on about how dumb his ex gf is but that can be explained with teenage logic but nah she's dumb for not believing the mc. Should've called out the main heroine instead of what she actually did

Aggregator gang
THIS IS THE BEST MANGA. IF YOU DARE TO DISCONTINUE SCANLATING IT I WILL FIND YOUR HOME AND TELL YOU POLITELY THAT THAT IS MEAN.

HOPE YOU TRANSLATE IT TO THE VERY LAST BIT!
IMMASSURABLE THANKS TO YOU FOR FINDING THIS THERMONUCLEAR BOMB!

Power Uploader
@3ds1234
Looks like you're finally done with being a triggered bitch and are ready to actually discuss this now.

Why the main heroine didn't just out the people bullying her.
Trying to figure out her motives is the whole point of the manga. What would be the point of it just spelled out everything?

Another thing is why wouldn't the mc tell his mother about this. Situations like this call for an adult figure.
Isn't it obvious that his mother has her hands full with trying to support their family? Trying to get her involved in his problems is the last thing on his mind when the essence of Komine's personality is avoiding trouble because he can't fuck up for his family. Another reason is his pride as a man. Sakura has him around the palm of her hand and he's constantly getting shat on by his peers for being an emasculated shell of a man. The gofer of the previously bullied girl from class. Asking for help would crush what little pride he has left.
Yeah you did read this but you didn't pick up on the most obvious shit.

she's dumb for not believing the mc.
The manga outright says their relationship wasn't solid because she hasn't moved on from past issues they've had. That relationship immediately disintegrated at the first sight of trouble.

This manga makes me wanna read more so I guess this is a good manga
Also can anyone tell me what went down the comments section i am curious

Fed-Kun's army
@gintamacountry Wasn't really triggered that's just your dumbass projecting.

Sure she's busy and that's understandable but that by no means is any excuse for him to not tell her. And given how much he's being targeted asking for help isn't a bad idea when you've been pushed this far too hard. He's already lost any pride when he bent his knee to her instead of standing up or fighting back. It's not that I didn't pick up on the story beats I think they're pretty weak reasonings.

More hints up to this point would make the story more interesting. So far it's safe to assume they met when they were younger or she's stalked him to learn information on him and that's it. Either way it's still not that good story telling.

@3ds1234
I haven't really followed the convo but I am guessing u want the mc to go to his mama and say
"Yo mama i told this one bullied girl that she should die and then she just jumped or the window and now she wants me to be her bf for some reason"

Fed-Kun's army
@Wickedhero No I would rather he tell his mom what he did wrong and then ask for advice on what he should do or what she would so. He's seen as the reliable son but he's not perfect

Also I should point out just because you wanna read more of something doesn't mean it's good. There's this thing called morbid curiousity.

Power Uploader
@3ds1234
Sure she's busy and that's understandable but that by no means is any excuse for him to not tell her.
No, it's a solid reason why and you can't process it because you can't separate logic from your snowflake subjective feelings.

He's already lost any pride when he bent his knee to her instead of standing up or fighting back. It's not that I didn't pick up on the story beats I think they're pretty weak reasonings.
Nah, you're definitely too stupid for this manga because it's his pride that drives him to engage in sexual contact with her.
download.png
He wouldn't have gotten pissed if had 0 pride left. Spend more time analyzing than making blind speculation.

Users who are viewing this thread