Naraku no Futari

@3ds1234
See that's the point the guy is not perfect
Ofcourse he will do mistakes and not talking about problems with parents is like one of the defining characteristics of teenagers
This manga is about a normal guy who wants to lead a peaceful life and get a good job to support his family but now he is caught up in this ugly mess
I am pretty sure people are liking this manga cuz they wanna know what the hell is he FMC deal

Power Uploader
@Wickedhero
Ofcourse he will do mistakes and not talking about problems with parents is like one of the defining characteristics of teenagers
No no, can't have that. This manga is bad even if it realistically portrays how teenagers don't tell shit to their parents because it offends him. 😂

Power Uploader
This is intriguing so far. Glad that this is biweekly, rather than monthly like I thought.
@gintamacountry Are you translating all the way to latest chapter, or just the end of vol 1?

Dex-chan lover
Wow these comments are bad.
To the point where I forgot what I was going to comment, even. Color me impressed.

When I stumbled across this manga not only did I find a decent story in the manga itself, but perhaps one of the greatest comedies of the modern era in the comment section. 👏

Power Uploader
@youdontknowwho
We can do ch 10+ but we'll need help with ripping those raws from comic days. So this is basically stalled until we or someone else can figure that out. We'll be waiting for volume 2 otherwise.

Update: ch 10-12 raws secured. Just need ch 13 left.

i feel like this one of those manga where the mc has some
masterplan to seek revenge against the bullies and the guy. she will probably start executing her plan but the guy will stop her.

Damnnn this is so messed up but I like it anyway bruuhh I’m too innocent for this lmao but srsly why do I like this 🥵

The ones who are bystanders and “just goes along with the flow” like Komine-kun are actually the worst since they won’t feel any remorse and will always try to justify things by saying “they’re just going with the flow” even when they in fact, they can be considered as an accomplice. Srsly I’m only on chapter 1 and Komine pisses me off😣

Users who are viewing this thread