Naraku no Futari

Dex-chan lover
I never thought my portugese work experience would pay off like this but the next chapter is dope yo!

the comments of this manga is pretty confusing. "wholesome", "toxic", and "NTR"?
can somebody explain? got no time to read, but it sounds interesting.

Dex-chan lover
@xamantra

I dont know who would have said wholesome to this unless they have a very skewed view.

Basically a bullied girl blackmails a guy into a relationship, his previous gf dumps him after he gets a lot of heath as a suicide enabler/pusher. What happens is that after some... development blackmailer and blackmaileed start to develop odd feelings for each other, something that might be mistaken for affection even...

Then ex gf comes back into the picture having realized that she wants her blackmaileed BF back, but shenanigans ensure.

Its an entretaining read but its soap opera drama at its core.

Dex-chan lover
I dont know moon runes but from what I have seen the translation in english and portugese have differences that can be glaring, I wonder which one delivers the original meaning more faithfully.

Power Uploader
@Falsien
That's interesting. Can you give an example? I translate from JP and this is the easiest among the projects I've worked on. I can explain the logic of how I rendered every line in this manga.

Bruh I can’t tell wtf Rin is thinking or going to do at any point, but I still really look forward to future chapters

Its a good story and art too

But

somehow it went well and ok but why are these guys who builled her having there life fine ?

i mean should we just see them like side character's who made story get together ! something like that or we just have to ingore them ?

Users who are viewing this thread