Narikawari

Power Uploader
@SeanDeny, yes there are about 28 more chapters to translate but the manga publication is complete (in its original language), let's not confuse publication status and translation status!

Double-page supporter
Edgy trash. As usual, average mangaka couldn't write a compelling character to save their lives.

It was kinda ass, I mean it’s like everyone had a hold of the device did they sell’em half price? Damn psychopath girl with burnt face, yandere my ass.... I don’t know man, Average at best.

Edgy for the sake of being edgy. There is a difference between bringing shocking concepts in a compelling, disturbing way and bringing them just as a cheap way of grabbing the reader's attention.
The idea is really interesting, and character concepts are usually okay (although some are really cliche).
Anyway, a terrible usage of a nice idea.

I think the ending could of been slightly better or rather the series could've been longer in general. I don't feel unsatisfied or even satisfied. It was run of the mill. It was right in the middle. Neither hot or cold, just warm. It's basically mid.

Users who are viewing this thread