f8781b2c-7677-44d1-a0b4-b2a3c4752601
Phuocphuc46 Group Leader Joined Jun 24, 2018 Messages 1,700 Apr 1, 2019 #2 I was promised wholesome shotas, I was disappointed
DiMuRie Group Leader Joined Aug 11, 2018 Messages 334 Apr 1, 2019 #3 @Phuocphuc46 me 2,i art very dissapointed
PapaPewds Member Joined May 5, 2018 Messages 141 Apr 1, 2019 #4 Bruuuhhh! The sign said shotas not gay shit!
baozo Joined Jul 26, 2025 Messages 15 Nov 18, 2025 #5 I don't really get it. Orochimaru wanted to make something with senjutsu that could also think for itself, and wanted it to find a greater purpose, and a positive ally? Maybe the Naruto Retsuden with Orochimaru clears something up. Not bad though.
I don't really get it. Orochimaru wanted to make something with senjutsu that could also think for itself, and wanted it to find a greater purpose, and a positive ally? Maybe the Naruto Retsuden with Orochimaru clears something up. Not bad though.