National School Prince is a Girl

@Kryzelle
if you still need the raws...
(popup ads but fast update) https://www.cocomanhua.com/14105/
(no ads kinda slow updates) http://www.kuman55.com/20535/

Overbearing CEO but its not too overbearing to the point its annoying or hateable.

its a great manhua to read

I like this story, because the ML actually has a personality (being cold and bossy is enjoyable sometimes troupe that I see alot in webnovel and other manga and manga, manhwa, and manhua and is actually really annoying on reading websites). Well at first he is, but theres actually character development and it makes a lot of sense the more you read. And the FL isn't just some misfortunate normal or, "now what" and neither is she a "Im going to get revenge" person without a goal other than getting revenge.

In the novel, is Hoshino a second lead because some people count him as one? I wouldn't really put it that way though. He was never really a love intrest he knows that and even acknowledges that they were meant to be family and nothing more because only Qin Mo could bring light into Jiu's eyes. To be honest I don't really understand fan's second lead syndrome because he was being a supporting side character the entire time even though they would be a okay one-sided ship to some people, but probably wouldn't have lasted long because as said "Because only someone like Qin Mo could bring light to her eyes, let her believe that there are still dreams and for her to continue believing" -(quote from hoshino he might ship them because hes happy for them), which implies that Jiu could never and has never seen him as anything more.
There is no sweet scenes of them. But when she helps him when something truamatizes him (or something like that) when Jiu was lonely and missed "Momo" (Jiu called Qin Mo that when she was younger), wich made Hoshino "want to protect her"-(Hoshinos thoughts in the story) so he becomes her accomplice willingly (even though Bo/Fu Jiu saw him as in a contract but ok I guess).They never had any crush scenes either other than when he catches the flowers and jiu tells him to find a girlfriend, though she probably did it on purpose to provoke Hoshino's Captain (who may/may not have a crush on him LOL). But it doesn't matter because he ends up getting shipped with his captain (sixin) by the people in the book (except for Jiu maybe or Qin Mo because Jiu was meant to dislike Sixin and Qin Mo thinks/knows that You Sixin has a crush on hoshino when he says "I’m already married, you should be the one panicking".

Users who are viewing this thread