Natsu no Arashi!

MangaDex,

Thanks for finally posting this on the site. It's the story that really got me into manga nearly ten years ago.

I really miss this manga, as it was probably my favourite of all time. The mangaka took a slightly silly, cliche trope and turned it into what I considered a masterpiece. When Hajime and Yayoi return and she sees the mother and daughter just prior to the fire bombing, everything turns into a bad child's drawing. I think it was when I first read this, several years ago, that I decided manga was an art form right up with novels and play scripts. I love the comedy and the jokes, but the understated and extremely well-done pathos has made this an absolute favourite. Please keep bringing us this fantastic story!

Double-page supporter
Really wish someone would finish this series. I read the raws all the way to the last volume and wasn't able to understand the ending without a translation of some sorts.

Double-page supporter
@Kggg I read the raws in their tank format. U can download them here: https://manga314.com/?p=320817

Double-page supporter
It really sucks that two scanlation teams dropped this. And no one licensed the manga either. I often request Seven Seas license it when they do their surveys, but obviously nothing has come of that.

Dex-chan lover
Have to accept this is one of those manga that will never get fully scanlated (although with only 8 volumes, there wasn't much left to do...), which is a shame because i like it a lot.

Really, really grateful to the scanlators for picking this up. It's been years since I read an update, and this is one of my favorites. Thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread