Natsu no Zenjitsu - Vol. 5 Ch. 35 - Memories Of Summer

Dex-chan lover
WHAT
THE
FUCK

SHE WAS THE PERFECT WOMAN
WHY

Edit: The sequel sucks, there is no mention of Akira.
This is bullshit.

Dex-chan lover
WHAT THE FUCK. So in the end he has neither Akira nor Hanami. Fucking monkeys. Pure retardation, Akira was the catch of a lifetime.

Dex-chan lover
honestly don't mind the ending, the romance with akira always felt like it started from nothing, but it just became a regular part of their lives and so they didn't question it until tetsuo started seeing things clearer

after a while, started seeing it as less of a romance and just interesting dives into these characters and their development

of course it would be nice if there was a more definitive ending, but i don't mind seeing tetsuo finally start looking forward a little bit, although maybe i'm biased, since i can relate to how he feels a bit

Fed-Kun's army
I don’t like the ending, but I agree with it because he hurt her so much just by being so selfish that I don’t think he’ll ever have a relationship with her again

After reading I took some copium, and now the last couple pages have a new meaning: he finally completed the drawing of Akira, and will make up with her, giving her the drawing, which will convince her to take him back (and proves his feelings are genuine). Then maybe she poses for him to draw (a day later), and he can do it easily now. The end.

Users who are viewing this thread