Natsuki-kun wa Kyou mo Kirei - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Fall in love

Fed-Kun's army
@AinsT1ck Thanks for the translation. The raw link didn't work for me, says the nico nico page was made private. Maybe post the amazon link instead? https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B087DXV321/

Dex-chan lover
@AinsT1ck Page 3 the word "goddess" is misspelled. I mean the guy sure is resilient to Natsuki's rejections for now (probably until something happens). Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
He's just trying to make his bro fall in love with him. Nothing gay of course, so why the shounen ai tag?

Dex-chan lover
I'm so glad this is just a single volume and we're gonna get lightspeed progress. He's already being slowly won over

Lmao what’s up with shounen ai tag lmao? This happens all the time and it’s nothing gay about it.

Me and my bro got married and have 3 beautiful children and it’s not gay lol

Dex-chan lover
Lol on one hand I find this cute
On the other I feel like no one should do this irl cuz ya gotta respect someone’s sexually and not “change” it

Then again thankfully this is a manga, so the cross dresser may be bi or idk

I'm gonna 100% gonna have to say...i use to CD for fun a lot for a few years before I found out I was gay.....just saying...its gonna happen

Dex-chan lover
If the other guy is not gay then what's the point? Probably not going to read any further.

Users who are viewing this thread