Natsuki-kun wa Kyou mo Kirei

Group Leader
I kinda like the idea but MC-kun is asking some pretty shitty questions and won't take "no" for an answer :/

MC's a bit pushy, i mean it's a comedy manga, his "go with the flow" attitude must be ramped up for comedic effect, but it's not like he's pushy to the point that natsuki feels inconvenienced/uncomfortable. Well yeah, he asked dumb and shitty question but it's for comedic purpose. I mean MC loves natsuki and from what i can gather natsuki is his first love so his feeling is naturally, still strong, it would take more than a rejection to get rid of his love for natsuki and since natsuki is okay with it, i don't really see any problem with the MC still loving natsuki even after getting rejected.

The MC,... Hmmmm..... for now im taking wait and see stance for this manga

Fed-Kun's army
Pseudo-political comment. Just blabbering, nothing important.

This author enjoys controversial mangas. This and "It's Not Meguro-san's First Time". I really like that. Good contribution for mainstream manga. I'm not saying the manga dowsn't have to be good, i'm not an LGBTQ extremist or anything, but I truly believe manga needs to break certain tropes that sell well but are just boring.

Dex-chan lover
RAW link is broken, try this one https://comic.pixiv.net/works/6557

Yeah, smoking is still not cool but one of the most idiotic things considered "okay" by general society. Easy skip.

Banned
@GaikoTekina

LittleGiantAxisdeer-size_restricted.gif

Users who are viewing this thread