Natsuki-kun wa Kyou mo Kirei

Contributor
Honestly, I feel like the protagonist is the more compelling of the two characters. For all the things I could object to in the protagonist—being a little too persistent, being casually insensitive now and then—he's so genially good-natured that I can't really dislike him.

...Or at least, those were my feelings during the early character-establishing phase of the story.

I feel like the characters have sort of devolved more into more typical genre stereotypes, past then. (It's not like it stops being enjoyable to read or the characters become unlikable, or anything; it just... fits into familiar grooves, and everything becomes a good bit less distinctive.
Like, instead of "slightly awkward but open-minded and warm-hearted guy", the protagonist sort of morphs into just "the slightly overeager puppy". Or so I felt.
)

This really was crying out for a second volume. The final chapter is not so much an end to the story, its just the bus stop the reader gets kicked out at while the story continues on down the road. Oh, well -- what you gonna do?

Dex-chan lover
What??? That's it?? It's over now? That's such a nothing ending ;-;

A fairly unsatisfying end. I can only imagine it got the axe. How unfortunate.

whhatt?? the end i was expected like them to be married and have 9 kids but this is not very ending like.

Power Uploader
@Hurgh This was never serialized to begin with. It started out as a series of doujinshi which were later collected in a single tankoubon. The author can release a new doujin if they wish so, but don't bet on it.

Fed-Kun's army
I liked this as a whole, but I wish the ending was a bit more conclusive if that makes sense

Users who are viewing this thread