Natsume Arata no Kekkon - Vol. 4 Ch. 26 - I Hated Her

Dex-chan lover
I am fine if this is where they gotten close to the truth. But she have pull some cleaver manipulation point out that it she is some mastermind. But if this whole thing is just a big red herring, IDK.
if author have everything planed perfectly and i would love to be surpise, but that would be a hard task. While the posibility of ruined the story instead is too easily.
I mean, if everything is just her big plan, that wont make any sense. There are too many step that no way one can make sure and is just extreem luck

Last edited:
I am fine if this is where they gotten close to the truth. But she have pull some cleaver manipulation point out that it she is some mastermind. But if this whole thing is just a big red herring, IDK.
if author have everything planed perfectly and i would love to be surpise, but that would be a hard task. While the posibility of ruined the story instead is too easily.
I mean, if everything is just her big plan, that wont make any sense. There are too many step that noway one can make sure and is just extreem luck
My guess from the very first chapters is that she was ready to die, but Arata's proposal changed her mind and gave her motivation to live, and now she is using every single chance to get out. There is of course probably way more to it than just 'omg I'm gonna be married!!'.

Users who are viewing this thread