Natsume Arata no Kekkon

Dex-chan lover
I think the misshapen teeths represent her warped mind because if you only see her from the outside, you can only see a beautiful girl, but when she speaks, you cam see how her inside ia really like

Thank you June Scans for doing this so far! I hope the group that took over will actually release! I love this author and artist's work, so thank you for doing what youve done so far!

Dex-chan lover
I hope the team doing Team Medical Dragon will pick this up after finishing that. There are like 5 chapters left of that series.

Contributor
Anon did mtl of 5th chapter https://desuarchive.org/a/thread/214101975

Dex-chan lover
@bastek66 cool thanks for the link. wish it was uploaded to mangadex. Not sure if it was dropped, picked up or what.

(that "spider and fly caught in web" page wasn't translated😬)

Dex-chan lover
another group promises to pick this up and then radio silence for 4 months???? all respect to tl groups but what the heck

Dex-chan lover
@leusee
Same thoughts here. It's like the them "don't worry guys, i have a plan" and they never come back meme. I guess I have to back to resorting my long shot plan of learning how to read Japanese to read untranslated manga like this lol.

Whyyyy??? Why all those shitty manga get translated daily but this only has 4 chapters??? I didnt read manga for 2 months and came to check this hoping to see idk just a little more but only 1 chapter??? It even has spanish translation but not english. Then why did i learn english?? İmcryinggg reading manga makes me so frustrateddd :CCC

Fed-Kun's army
ngl the
subtle romance tag on bakaupdates
killed my hype to read this

Users who are viewing this thread