Naze Boku no Sekai wo Daremo Oboeteinai no ka? - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Aggregator gang
For real.... You guys need to learn drop series that you just stopped translating for so long, another group picked it up.

champ scans translating things that have been translated months before by another group if u want to continue it then do chapter 6+ its pointless to do the chapters that have already been translated

Is this all champ scans does? wait till someone else picks up their projects and translates, what garbage.

While I don't approve of picking up a series without intending to continue translating it since it just deters potentially more dedicated translators from picking it up, I will say thanks for actually translating it and into English no less! since that's certainly more than I can say about what the other group did to these last 3 chapters since you seemed to have dropped it.

Also I'm not so impatient as to complain about a delay policy on a manga that I'm to lazy to bother reading the raws for instead.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation, Champion Scans. Are more releases expected from this series or this is it? I personally hate re-translations from other languages (Japanese→Spanish→English) because stuff is lost in the process.

Champion's quality is high, but their release rate and delay policy...
I know they're short on translators right now, but this slow release pace is...

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation! I tried the other English version of chapter 3 but it just wasn't for me

Thanks for the release! I really hope you guys translate the later chapters too, I love the premise and setting of this manga so much. The improved translation makes it all the more heartbreaking when he finds out that everything he knew about his world has been flipped, humanity lost, the hero Sid doesn't exist and his girlfriend in chapter 1 doesn't know him.

Users who are viewing this thread