Naze Boku no Sekai wo Daremo Oboeteinai no ka? - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

@korra_lover need help with translations? I may be able to help you make the Tl ALOT better by PRing it....may even convince the Jap translater who is doing its novel to help....what do you say?

everything is good as long as you dont use the font from chapter 3 it was berely readable now its good we can read the text

Dex-chan lover
as I stated on my comment on the main discussion page "history is won by the victor" it seems humans have rewritten some parts of history, especially with the information about those prison for they are not man-made, to possibly paint humans as the good guys but certainly we do not know who is the true bad race in the series we do not even have a clear reason for he war besides "interbreeding" well humans might be secretly fascist but that's just an assumption you know with all of the locking all the other racist in prison (concentration camps) and all also human master race.

and considering the humans all though weak manage to survive all this years and advancing their technology pretty safely even before the war broke so I assume all 5 race was at peace with each other though might be a bit racist compared to others or prefer isolation. but yeah again maybe I am over complicating things and writing of this has none of those political themes.

Thanks for the chapter! Your translation is as good as the other translation and the font used in this chapter is much better than the last chapter. Please continue translating this manga!

it's really a good series, so don't worry about the redrawing stuff, as far as i can understand what is going on.
keep up your good work

Dex-chan lover
From what I understand... Its seems that the time has been rewritten and the past Sid never exist or died before receiving the sword...

And now, he became the "current" Sid. As to why he still has his memories after the rewritten is still a puzzle to me.

If someone else is translating and handing them to me(Each chap), its a step less than I have to do to get a chap out faster. I dont have the raws so I have to pray the Spanish scans are accurate, then translate, understand what was said if it doesn't make exact sense in Eng, take an edu guess, prep chap for new lang to drop in, drop in text and format. Then I QA on the chap to hope most of it makes sense and release as soon as it's done. If someone knew Jpn and trans so we can raise accuracy by going from the raw to Eng, that would be great as well. Ideally, I'd love to kick back and just read, but looking at the last time it was updated, I didn't think it would happen. I wanted to know what happened next(Just ran across this manga recently), started trans out of boredom and felt others might want to read it as well. I'm just scared to say I'm picking this up, since it's just me and my time is all over the place. If I had a week or 2 to do whatever, I'd have us caught up (Eng readers) to current, but I really took time I didnt have to get both chap out. If possible I'll try to get in another this week, but don't hold me to it! Lastly, since I dont have the raws, the resolution is dependent on the Spanish scans as well... If the chap is not crisp enough, it's what I had to work with.

MD@Home
Hey, this chap was really good, I meant the scanlation job, well done XD!! A step up from Ch3, keep up the good work and thank you again for the upload 😊

Double-page supporter
Get the sword
Get the grrl

Story's over already?

Honestly, assuming I get the chance to do another chap? I'll be doing ch5. I hope to get another one out this wknd and move forward(to ch9)

NP. So, I was just contacted a few days ago it seems and a scan group might be picking this up? Not sure how it'll shake out, but I might get 5 out this weekend and let them take over, or maybe they have 5 done? Just saw the message. So we'll see how it shakes out, but either way, it looks like there wont be a long wait to get caught up if someone else is showing an interest to pick it up.

Really wish I knew a raw sight for this series to see how far Jpn is?

Users who are viewing this thread