Naze Boku no Sekai wo Daremo Oboeteinai no ka? - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

page 25/26 is get edited or not, double jump scare for me see that in night with chubby in last page (= _=

Dex-chan lover
i love RInne's logic "you must be a demon" attempts to kill Kai
after she loses as you can see I'm a devil... BUT Race doesn't matter! >.<
yeh no let her die next chapter

Thanks alot for the scan! Been waiting for a while for anyone to scan until you showed up. Keep going with great work.

okay I have been helping champions out on this project, and I must say, the revival was effectively started by me. and it happened before this person here released the chapter 3of this manga, I have been trying to revive the manga for more than 2 months now. Champions started work on Ch 3 before kora released Ch 3 so its not like they are taking it back NOW that it is revived, get it?

@I_Epicness just remember that it took one dude a little over a week to release 3 chapters while your group was unable to release a single one after 7 (SEVEN) months.
I just hope it wont be abandoned again for another 7 months

Dex-chan lover
@I_Epicness, Hmmm, let's see. It took your group two months to release chapter 2 and seven months to release another chapter. Solo Jones released three in a week so not sure why you felt the need to hop up on your soap box to preach at him? If anything you should be licking his feet for keeping it going.

So I wasnt the only one who got scared of the credit page, instead of the last page of the actual chapter😁

@HammerU89 first of all, im not part of the group, secondly, what you plebs don't understand is even if this guy continues, its only till Ch 9, cuz there are no Spanish scans after than nor are their any Redraws of raw manga, so champions coming back is a good thing. and no I am not so desperate as to lick anyone's feet, my take on this guy's work is simply that I would hate him, if people would dislike my favorite series due to him not doing stuff properly, yes some people would take any quality as long as they understand what is written but it gets old super fast like that. A lot of work has been put in this manga, and it has one of the best action sequences, and redrawing play roles a big role in them, which kora can not do. Either way I would prefer that champions do this, BUT I HATE THEM for delaying it this long, that's why I did everything I could for the revival of this series. I offered kora help too but there was no response, but its pointless to talk about anyway. Ill screw Champs if they take another eternity on this, but its also true that Naze boku is one of the hardest manga to redraw. People don't realize that. The problem here is not translator, its redrawers, they are literally scared of it.

last page is gone. LOL! To Epic, I couldnt decipher half the lingo you threw at me and I didnt see a translation script from anyone so I assumed it wasnt happening. My bad. I don't have the raws or know where to find them, so scan Jpn is hard without them. Def dont have time to redraw, so I've always skipped it. It was spend a few days to get out or not do a chap scan? Figured there has to be a real group out there that will or is doing this series. Or at least that's how manga used to be. 4 or 5 groups doing a series and looking around for the superior version between scan groups. Lastly, if it takes over month for a single chap from the new guys? I wouldn't be against helping again providing I can.

Dex-chan lover
I'd rather have Champions Scans take forever to translate over having this re-translation with bits of spanish still there.

Users who are viewing this thread