Naze Boku no Sekai wo Daremo Oboeteinai no ka? - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Double-page supporter
Those fucking betrayers. Lineing them up for execution. I hope the MC fights back, fights back and escapes at least (I seriously hope he doesnt pander/plea or grovel to them). But thats fine I guess,. those humans are garbage. I hoping the MC establishes the "human protection agency" in this new world. Gains his own followers if he can show results.

Also MC, if the girl is happy being naked around you. why dont you just let her ? It does piss me off when MC turn out like that.

Dex-chan lover
@Velsy with how after that scene he thought "I have to make sure that this never happens" I'm assuming it's not actually a flash-forward to something and was just him playing out a scenario in his head about what would happen if people found out. Just one of those places where an author starts a chapter with a wild scene to work as a good hook.

Double-page supporter
@Salfaro

Oh I see, yeah I was kinda furious they had them in a firing line like that. As they arnt the enemy they should be fighting. It gave a clear message why they were loosing the war. But if it was just fake. then what the hell author???. But I did think it might of been a good outcome if it made the MC start his own military force. Like I suggested re-establishing the Human Protection Agency from his world :/

this manga sure is weird,just when is the things happen in the first page ? as of now the latest chapter isnt happen like that

Double-page supporter
Yes MC quickly avert your gaze, the naked female form will tempt you from the path of wizardhood.

That butt on the colored panel is a bit uhhh-

Still ship it, it's too good.

That womans anatomy is just atrocious on that colored page. Every single panel except maybe the bottom face one has something wrong. First the under boob panel: The line connecting from the below boob to the arm is continuous and connects up to the shoulder. The ass panel: most likely author hasn't seen anyone naked from behind, not even a man. And lastly in the whole body shot, the lower half of the body has literally everything wrong. Its so wrong that its disturbing.

half this chapter was fanservice and the other half was actually cool
mangaka is trying make me waver but i know he'll end up with jeanne... i hope

Users who are viewing this thread