Naze Boku no Sekai wo Daremo Oboeteinai no ka? - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
Once again, thanks for picking this up! I think my only gripe so far is the MC, but even then it isn't too big of a gripe. Since he's *okay*. Now, if you threw a Tatsuya Shiba or a badass character like him into this setting, oof. Sign me up!

Dex-chan lover
Okay... after the performance they had, and what will likely end up being her interventions to save people... if they are truly reacting like how they are in the first page... they can just eat a bag of dicks.

Dex-chan lover
Lots of questions to be asked i wait for the next chapter then....

Aggregator gang
Uhh,there seemed to be a lot of effort put into that colored page heh. In any case I'm glad that MC has the conviction to take up sids mantle, though it does put out the question on why he's so strong compared to the other humans.

Thanks for the chapter~

Supporter
... so the beautiful colored page doesn't get censored(especially that thicc booty( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) but Lenseflare-san and Steam-kun come rolling in on normal grey pages? ( ͡° ʖ̯ ͡°)

Interesting to see how the story will turn out from here though. My guess is male MC will become the Sid of the stories he's been told. I'm just wondering how angel girl ties into the story.

Dex-chan lover
well if i was human army . i probably shoot both of em too regardless they explanation.
losing too many battle can make people depressed,prejudice and hate someone beyond reasoning

*edit* especially that guy (protagonist) takin the girl(enemy race) to the base secretly

Fed-Kun's army
Someone get a memo to jap authors that they are abusing cliffhangers.

Aggregator gang
RELL GOD THANKS FOR COLORING THE PAGE T_T ILL BE YOUR FOLLOWER FOREVER <3

Aggregator gang
for cliffhangers i think the koreans manhwas are the real abusers
cliffhangers all the way to the end
at least the mangas have rests and build ups

Thanks for the update! I'm so glad this series was picked up. Love the art quality and story.

Users who are viewing this thread