Naze Boku no Sekai wo Daremo Oboeteinai no ka? - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
i don't think anyone will believe him hell if i say i come from an alternate universe and we have a space ship and anyone can buy it only cost 500$ and it fast it can take you to the moon in 1 hour will you believe me?
hell no that one-way ticket to a mental hospital :/

or in this manga world kill or jail or kick out the human city

Dex-chan lover
@ZeroWWE I don't think they will believe him either but at least he has various physical things that they not have any clue of as prove.
His martial arts, weapon and bullets and the hero sword would at least make them stop sending him to mental hospital.

Dex-chan lover
@Kyujyu true but now i really want to see what will happen to MC if they send him to the mental hospital that well be one fun chapter XD

Double-page supporter
ahah, I like his answer. Even tho they will call him lies, He answered truthly and straight to the point.

Tho..... please dont join them or feel you ahve too... Restart the Human Protection Agency. Its fucking nice you done your homework in history, and you know how to fight the enemy. Thats whats going to get you started.
Kinda dont want him to explain his gun until he starts his own organization and does it within :/ hope he treats it as a need to know basis.

@ZeroWWE haha, that actually wouldnt be too bad.. He'd have to break out. Kinda like in terminator 2. Its no co-incidence I guess, that I want him to be the John Connor of this world.

Double-page supporter
About the world, don't forget that the cemeteries are still around, even though there's no reason for them to exist if Sid never existed and humans never won the war. I don't know what classification it falls under, but this is the same world with rewritten history.
Some people manage to "regain" their memories too.

@Rakkun The end of this chapter is around 2/3s through v1 ch4

Group Leader
I'm glad that the MC told them what he knows. Not like it's good to kept it a secret anyway. Anything FTW.

wow, so refreshing to see a manga where the MC just talks about his secrets so openly. so many mangas out there where the MC be secretive for no logical reason.

This MC is so different from the usual I love it. Also Rinne with her choice of words that gives Kai some troubles hehe.

Dex-chan lover
A direct protagonist that shares what he knows without obfuscating fact for some plot reason? I have high hope for this manga already!

We'll watch your career with great interest.

Dex-chan lover
Shouldn't that hidden city have half a dozen evacuation plans? Instead it almost looked like nobody knows what they should be doing next, and, incredibly, they don't seem ready to abandon the place. Are they going to keep defending it against worsening demon attacks? The demons could destroy the whole human civilization above ground, yet somehow these folks think they can save their hideout now that it's been exposed to the demons. Like I said, they should have a number of existing, careful plans of where to evacuate all the people living there and how to do it. If they don't, they might as well consider their leadership to be working in collaboration with the demons.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, most likely no one will believe him! After all who would buy such crazy story! Even him needed days to understand what's going on! But planting a seed is enough, the rest he will need to prove with actions!

Dex-chan lover
There's a lot of people who say they don't like this MC but, me personally, I like him a bunch. He isn't some over powered guy, he isn't hiding his identity, and he's pretty cool looking. He also is logical enough for an average person, and he isn't some wimpy guy either. He's the perfect MC for me.

Users who are viewing this thread