Naze Boku no Sekai wo Daremo Oboeteinai no ka? - Vol. 5 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
Man that information about her is super late, what was she thinking. And whats with that logic? Not attacking directly is not considered betrayal? Bruh they trust these hoes that has double standards

Contributor
so goddamn obvious, I wish they had used the spy to take the power from the fatso.

Double-page supporter
What the fuck does she mean when she says that she understands how the humans defeated Vanessa? The MC has been completely useless so far, other than when he has the sword of Sid. Jeanne is more useful than the MC in terms of aid to the humans, not that it please me, she’s honestly a bland character.
The more this goes on, the more boring it becomes. The 1st arc until Kai defeats Vanessa was this mangas peak

Fed-Kun's army
Why did they go after the missing squad? That was sketchy as hell and would getting the back be more of a burden instead?

Double-page supporter
@screamdoom @CinderKin
Go back and check the start of chapter 16, the angels betrayed the rest of them first.

@XNovalX
Did you miss the focus on Rinne for that panel? She probably saw her activating the traps in order to deal with the golems and then led them to the teleport circle which again, Rinne ended up activating.

Dex-chan lover
@XNovalX
Notice how that panel focuses on Rinne? Rinne could sense their energy, so they can probably sense her energy too.

@XNovalX believe me it will get better and you will see more action from Kai and Rinne as time goes on. At least what I've seen from the LN

Aggregator gang
The art is good but damn am i the only one thinking the story is turning into bland one

Users who are viewing this thread