Naze Boku no Sekai wo Daremo Oboeteinai no ka? - Vol. 5 Ch. 23

Fed-Kun's army
@neilclause
From what I understand, "Divine Barbarian" is the name for one of the five clans of this world (humans, demons, divine barbarians, spirits and mythical beasts). Contrary to humans, however, Divine Barbarians are actually an alliance of different races, including elves, fairies and dwarves, with the angels on top.

It seems that there were some misgivings about the current situation from the elves, the fairies and the dwarves, and the Elven Elder was sent as an envoy to talk things through with Alfreya, the top angel. But it didn't work and now the elves want their Elder back.

Contributor
Why the fuck did he tell her about the alternate timeline?

Dex-chan lover
> ITS VERY SUSPICIOUS THAT SID WAS NOT IN MEMORY OF ANYONE IN THIS WORLD EXCEPT MC...
I think SID was the one who initiate the time reversal or such and make the MC to do the bidding to recreate another scenario about the battle to come.
I think he wants to have another situation which is not the worst like what happened to them in the original time.

I remember when Vanessa, before dying, that android like thing, it seems they reset everyone's memory without an exception and create a memory that fits for their purpose.
The proof was Vanessa was acting like a script of their, before MC breaking the memory reset function on her...

> That Alfreya, most likely, we will see a youthful form of Sephiroth...

> My Theory....

If SID was not the one who initiate the time reversal or alternate universe, maybe, SID was the one who hijack the system where it was invoke, and make the MC as an trojan in this world, to be an aberrant warrior because he possesses cheats (cheats as in general knowledge about the races and the war capabilities to make use as an advantage over time).

This time, the invoker of the time reversal doesnt want the existence of SID, so SID was not properly born/existed in this alternate world. If this is the same world and just reverse it, SID might be alive in alternate plain together with those Vile ones who invoke that reversal, or maybe, he was possessed by something more powerful using his spiritual capabilities to use to something else, and the first step was to invoke the time reversal because they want a certain things later on.

That thing maybe the sword MC possess now and they were waiting for it to be mature enough so they can harvest or unlock something, maybe a higher being or a god

Dex-chan lover
Wow this chapter has so many errors in them.
Half of the pages are very hard to even understand what is being said.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't understand how she would be surprised that he knows that an angels magic is in the wings, I mean it's obvious isn't it?

Dex-chan lover
dialogues between the elder and Kai kinda make no sense at all, he's talking about one thing and she's about another each time lol, plus Kai could never have spoken to an Angel before, they didn't exist in his world and in this one they didn't cross even remotely near each other

I want the humans to go do it so they lies no blame on the elves, oh and also I want to go the chief elf. Like that’s asking for super trouble (also reminds me of the Han Solo look hole)

Dex-chan lover
@HDMI1 same reason as to why he tells Ulza Feds officer the same story i guess? I mean, if you show those bigshot you know something they dont or at least far more than ordinary human soldier, they would be willing to see you in different light, and start spewing some more info? since the MC wants to gather info from the elven side point of view too about current world races war

Contributor
@zuflis11 Yeah, but the Feds are the Human side ("his" side). If you told any of the other sides that in the original timeline they lost and got sealed away, more often than not their next step is to kill you to keep you from resetting the timeline back to the way it was, robotic tentacle space-bitches be damned.

Aggregator gang
It feels rushed....like very rushed...but then again I'm not paying for it...

I still thank you for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translations but I hope you guys get a more solid translator for the series

Users who are viewing this thread