Naze Boku no Sekai wo Daremo Oboeteinai no ka? - Vol. 6 Ch. 26

Double-page supporter
The art = Chef's Kiss!

swedish_chef.jpg

Dex-chan lover
The pages just won't load for some reason..

Edit : Looks like it's working now. I guess the site was acting up in some way.

Contributor
Not sure what's more of a power boost, the power of love or the power of nakama

This is one of 3 fights that are currently happening, right? I'm fully expecting that the fights together will last for 4-8 more chapters

I take a look at this masterpiece and Shinka no mi's manga adaptation. The latter's art is so terrible (my english is bad)

Fed-Kun's army
Love that the female lead is having a battle with a tough enemy all by herself, while also fighting physically and going strong

Double-page supporter
So, a couple things:

1) I can only barely remember what's happening here since the releases are so far apart. I'll probably need to read this from the first chapter once more to get oriented.

2) This art is actually jaw-dropping. Bravo to the artist(s).

This is actually much better than it has any right to be. First of all, the art is spectacular. Some of these pages are actually beautiful, and I'd love to see them colored or god forbid animated. Which leads into my second point, this would be a great anime. It would probably get written off as generic fantasy (cause in a lot of ways it kinda is), but I really feel like the story and characters would connect with people with good voice acting and pacing.

Group Leader
Art is actually amazing this chapter.

@Dreadkiwi you're reading online scans, normally you'd buy a vol and read all of the chapters in one go.

Dex-chan lover
Chapters like this is why I have this manga followed, beautifully drawn fight scenes. It would benefit so much from color

Dex-chan lover
Let me guess, in the next chapter Raphael has a uno reverse card.😅

Users who are viewing this thread