Naze ka S-kyuu Bijotachi no Wadai ni Ore ga Agaru Ken - Ch. 7

Supporter
Joined
Jul 7, 2020
Messages
2,192
I don't know why he was worried - they don't even recognize him as a person from their own class
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jun 13, 2024
Messages
375
This got axed after chapter 8? Can someone confirm this?

Edit: I think rather than axed, it must be just a promotional manga to the LN so they ended this earlier? I'm not quite sure which one
 
Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 6, 2023
Messages
8,252
I really don't get these "I must avoid dating the beautiful girls that are already in love with me at all cost" MCs
"I'm a loner so that means I'm terrified of women"


These "introverted" MCs really give us actual introverts a very bad rep.....making us all seem like we're self deprecating losers like him 😮‍💨🤦🏾‍♂️
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 6, 2023
Messages
8,252
Mf is really that impressed that she's good at Tetris......



My dude....that just SCREAMS skill issue for you, she's not some cracked Tetris player, you're just a massive dumbass


How tf do you think Tetris is hard?? It just takes common sense to be able to actually be good at the game
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 6, 2023
Messages
8,252
i think the whe thing is just the “im not interested” bs he said on chapter 1, so he tries not to interact to not bring attention to himself
Then he can literally just say that to them instead of jumping thru all of those unnecessary hoops he spawns for himself


That's a huge problem of his, his need to constantly hide/lie about shit
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top