Necromancer

Dex-chan lover
it was not bad, way better than i expected but i was not a fan of the ending.

a solid 7 / 10

This was quite the enjoyable ride. This is my first review so bear with me. I'll make my revie short and precise. The MC is quite likeable and not your typical goody two-shoes guy that does stuff selflessly and is only saved by plot armor. The story itself is interesting so I enjoyed it quite a bit. Sadly as the review below me states, I am not fond of the ending. The story was fantastic until the last volume (in my opinion). Anyway, if you want to have a good read that stays away from those usual tropes, go with this one, you won't regret it.

this shit hits you in the feels real fucking hard. the art is unique and it surprisingly goes well with the story.

Group Leader
ending is shit (i really don't like mary whatshername) but otherwise this is an 8/10

Dex-chan lover
9/10 DAMN THIS WAS GOOD, even made me cry

Start with your one case per episode thing, about our necromancer "helping" people and their consequences, then the plot grow around our mc and the heroine with some plot-twist that are actually quite good, I couldn't think in a better ending, the characters are good and the story better, a stranger gem indeed.

I probably will come to read again.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone said how they don't like the ending, but it really served well, at least not an "ambiguous ending" or "Gainax ending".

i put 10/10 because i can't find a downside of this series, but it's not a guarantee that you will like it

One of my highschool favourites, still utterly enamored by the art to this day.

Users who are viewing this thread