Need gold reading material.

Dex-chan lover
My friends! Fellow novice readers, Otakus and the likes! Heed me.

I search for manga. More specific, romance manga.

But lately I have grown tired of romance manga that has too much drama, tragedy or where the MC is just plain idiot. I search for more wholesome romance manga.

Where relationship is slowly build up, but has a happy ending. Simply put... Wholesome romance.

It can be a ongoing one or a completed one.

Any suggestions would be really nice.

@MCX01
Horimiya +1. Put on hold durring bato.to days due to a (defunct?) group with re-upload restrictions leaving a large chapter gap in it. Will continue it since mangadex has those chapters filled in! Cant remember too much of the storyline (what I do remember would likely spoil it) but pretty sure it was great! Memory is foggy, but I believe this one was very realistic in both its approach to love and reality.

Wholesome 4-koma Romcom. You have probably have seen it in the Top Chapters and Top Follows list on the Mangadex homepage. Probably not quite what your looking for story wise (more comical than romance), but nonetheless I highly recommend it.
Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu.

Slice of life/school life/romcom/4-koma. A wholesome series about a sheltered girl who is experiencing the outside world for the first time. While still primarily comedy, it is more romance focused than Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu.. This one is also more realistic, so it may be a better fit than Komi for you.
Hakoiri Drops

Less serious suggestions:
Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami -- fantasy (and false Isekai), A dukes daughter is publicly humiliated and throws herself into her work in despair. With the aim to improve the quality of life for her people, she works non-stop. It has romance elements in it, and seems to be building up to something big. But it starts out with drama, and has noble drama inserted every few chapters. Due to her circumstances, relationship drama is likely as well. We completely fail your anti-drama test on all levels.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the suggestions.

Ill take a look at them when I can.

Users who are viewing this thread