need help finding a manga

Story was about a boy who wish to be famous adventure or knight (I can't remember which) he had a childhood female "friend" who also aspired to do the same. To be able to do so they need to be a certain age and eat a nut that will give them only one skill granted by some god like being and can only be done in front of church personnel. The childhood friend gets some op skills related to swordsmanship while the mc gets some regular field farming skill which destroys his dream. Childhood friend is pressured by others to leave the village to do good deeds, mc and childhood friend are still on good terms. Mc's adopted "sister?" who doesn't know how the skill granting nut looks like accidently use it as an ingredient into their meal which gives her an skill (I think she got appraisal) and gives mc a new skill. Which surprises the mc as the nut is suppose to poison and kill anyone that eats it a secondly time, but because of his skill helps him from surviving it he repeats this several times and gain multiple skills.

That's all I can remember, if anyone knows this manga please tell me the name. Thanks in advance!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread