Need help finding a series

I can't recall the title and the stuff I remember is pretty vague but it was this somewhat isekai thing where the main guy was killed by a drunk dude (I think his uncle) and summoned by this evil(?) demon(?) girl with long dark hair to be her slave or such. I think she was some tyrant girl that wanted her powers or authority back (I can't recall)?? As the story progresses, I think he ends up being more of her personal butler. I recall this one scene with her liking some mundane dish or something. I'm pretty sure it had an art style similar to a shoujo or josei art style, but I can't seem to locate it.

Supporter
@sevxra I would like to ask for a bit more details.
-Do you remember if the series is black&white manga, full colour manga, or longstrip webtoon?
-The story is from the guy's viewpoint or the girl's? I assume the guy?
-Do you remember any appearance or personality traits of the guy?

@Yatsuki I'm pretty sure it was black and white. I think the story was from the guy's pov, and I don't really remember much about the guy's personality. I think he sort of went along with the girl (and some of her demands) because he didn't have much of a choice. But I do remember a good few arguments at the beginning about the conditions.

Users who are viewing this thread