Need help finding manga (CASE CLOSED)

I'm rewriting this again cause I guess the mods found it "inappropriate" to talk about what I was wearing at the time of writing my other help request that got taken down. anyways I am once again asking for a hero insert "holding out for a hero - Bonnie Tyler"

plot:
It starts with a really popular girl who is well know through her school due to her beautiful looks and "over exaggeratedly plump" body anyways our girl knows it that she is really pretty and is by far leagues far from the average high school student the girl aware of a beauty is shameless and likes to tease and "climbs stairs Infront of boys to flash her undergarments" and other things. in short she finds it fun to tease boys and likes to see them blush to her charms. "she's a exhibitionist" (btw this is not a really echii manga but its suggestive) furthermore as explained she teases boys for shits and giggles. UNTIL!! the giga Chad MC a silent person who is always reading books at the back of class is always targeted by the girl. in a desperate way to tease him but our MC does not budge and does not pay attention neither moves a brow to her teasing. overall the manga is about a "seductive" female heroine trying to tease and seduce our mc trying to make him snap in embarrassment of blush

Extra notes and points
1.ik this manga is def not "Medaka Kuroiwa is Impervious to My Charms"
2.the chapters I read up to you learn before she used to tease boys she was a bookworm with no self confidence not before the mc told her that she she's pretty and she should notice that
3. if your reading this and you consider searching for this manga Thank and it means a lot
Best regards UnitedVEXX

Users who are viewing this thread