Need Help Finding The Titles

Dex-chan lover
I need help remembering two manga titles. I have tried searching them through tags, but maybe I just put the wrong tags.

The first one is about a MC who is a fan of a female ecchi mangaka, who turned out to be living next door. That female mangaka doesn't really good at drawing erotic pose despite it is her area of expertise so she often ask the MC for references & advises, leading to embarrassing situation for them. The manga series itself barely had few chapters and updated slowly or inconsistent.

The other one is about a school for extremely talented people which uses its own school money currency for everything related to transactions inside the school ground. In that school, students have to earn money and those who earned most was the student council president. The use of real life money currency on that school is prohibited and can get punished. The MC is the son of a really rich man of the country who wants to prove that he can become rich with his own power, not by heredity. He decided to go into that school to do that, but only to get punished because he got caught holding an infinite real life credit card on his wallet. His punishment is to pay huge sum of that school money currency, or he will get expelled.

Users who are viewing this thread