Need recommendations!!

Hi I need recommendations for a physically?? strong female mc. Preferably not a romance or a shoujo. When I say physically, I don't mean exclusive to physical strength, but either strong in magic or in weapons or anything that isn't solely strength in mentality.

Thank you ! ! !

Group Leader
Here's some:
Batuque
Suzuki Just Wants a Quiet Life
Arachnid
DEAD Tube
Dragon Rioting
Asahinagu

Fed-Kun's army
Blade of The Immortal
Emanon Series
Yunagi no Machi Sakura no Kuni
Kono Sekai no Katasumi
Shinsekai Yori
Emma
Otoyomegatari

Dex-chan lover
Alrighty, STONE OCEAN. Yes Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part Six: Stone Ocean. Baring one of the most impressive Female Protagonists I've ever read: Jolyne Cujo. It focuses upon how one day she is thrown into prison for hit and run and attempting to hide, which was an elaborate plot to see her father into the light, and for his power and soul to be taken. By some crazed individual with a bizarre plot in mind.
So in the prison, having gained a power herself, Jolyne endeavors, with a small caste of buds she meets along the way to get her dad's soul and power back before he dies. And stop whoever it is who took them.
Now, it's difficult for me to suggest this since it's what brought me to Jojo in the first place, but I read it from the beginning instead (Part 1). The good thing is, is that Jojo is approachable from whichever part since each part focuses on a different protagonist and situation.
The Art Style is Beautiful to say the least, and oddly enough for the Shonen side of things, it does not go out of it's way to sexualize women despite the core cast being women. And aside from the beginning where it shows her boyfriend, he did betray her into prison so there isn't any romance. (Aside from one of the Cast Members: Androgynous Anasui, trying to win Jolyne's heart to little avail. More Comedic) Of course it is the ending which has me wish to suggest all of JOJO. sadly Jolyne is the only female protagonist in the series, which in a way makes her one of the best because she was so different. Part Six is the End of an Era, as Seven and Into Nine are an entirely new Era.
So check it out, it's goofy, filled with 80s-90s music references... It is while not as bloody as Part 5, somehow more gruesome. So be careful if you're squeamish.

Blade of The Immortal
Emanon Series
Yunagi no Machi Sakura no Kuni
Kono Sekai no Katasumi
Shinsekai Yori
Emma
Otoyomegatari
I've heard of some of these before, can't wait to start reading!

Art looks amazing, thank you!
Hero killer looks good, and Kindergarten Wars was a good read, Thank you!
Alrighty, STONE OCEAN. Yes Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part Six: Stone Ocean. Baring one of the most impressive Female Protagonists I've ever read: Jolyne Cujo. It focuses upon how one day she is thrown into prison for hit and run and attempting to hide, which was an elaborate plot to see her father into the light, and for his power and soul to be taken. By some crazed individual with a bizarre plot in mind.
So in the prison, having gained a power herself, Jolyne endeavors, with a small caste of buds she meets along the way to get her dad's soul and power back before he dies. And stop whoever it is who took them.
Now, it's difficult for me to suggest this since it's what brought me to Jojo in the first place, but I read it from the beginning instead (Part 1). The good thing is, is that Jojo is approachable from whichever part since each part focuses on a different protagonist and situation.
The Art Style is Beautiful to say the least, and oddly enough for the Shonen side of things, it does not go out of it's way to sexualize women despite the core cast being women. And aside from the beginning where it shows her boyfriend, he did betray her into prison so there isn't any romance. (Aside from one of the Cast Members: Androgynous Anasui, trying to win Jolyne's heart to little avail. More Comedic) Of course it is the ending which has me wish to suggest all of JOJO. sadly Jolyne is the only female protagonist in the series, which in a way makes her one of the best because she was so different. Part Six is the End of an Era, as Seven and Into Nine are an entirely new Era.
So check it out, it's goofy, filled with 80s-90s music references... It is while not as bloody as Part 5, somehow more gruesome. So be careful if you're squeamish.
Omg thank you so much for the summary, I overlooked JJBA before but now I'm super excited to read!!
https://mangadex.org/title/bd3f1a3f-306d-4956-bd1c-7a127eae9790/batuque

this has multiple strong female characters and a female lead
When I read this story, it changed me! Thank you for reminding me of it!

Both look fun!! Thank you!!
Heard some good things about this one! Covers look really nice! Thank you! ! !

Fed-Kun's army
some already mentioned before, because it's really good

War:
Kiba no Tabishounin - The Arms Peddler
Shut Hell
Reiri
Youjo Senki -The Saga of Tanya the Evil
Sengoku Komachi Kuroutan: Noukou Giga

Fantasy:
Romelia Senki
Far East Chimera
Stravaganza ~ Isai no Hime ~
Onee-sama to Kyojin (Watashi): Ojou-sama ga Isekai Tensei
Yoku Wakaranai Keredo Isekai ni Tensei Shiteita You Desu
Maoyuu Maou Yuusha - "Kono Watashi no Mono Tonare, Yuusha yo" "Kotowaru!"
Hime Kishi wa Barbaroi no Yome

Magic:
MagiLumiere Co., Ltd.
Zettai Karen Children
Yashahime
Flying Witch

Dex-chan lover
Not exactly what you asked but it's a female lead with an op levels of strength without romance... at least so far? Sadly it leans on the shoujo side of things.

Sekai Saikyou no Majo, Hajimemashita ~Watashi Dake "Kouryaku Saito" o Miseru Sekai de Jiyuu ni Ikimasu~

Then there's which I think fits the bill well... at least I don't remember their being romance and the mc will actually kill.
Don't Overlook the Reincarnated Granny - The Second Life of a Former Villainous Empress

Past that..... idk, I read too many things and most of them have romance slapped onto it just to make sales

Users who are viewing this thread