NEEDY GIRL OVER DOSE RUN WITH MY SICK - Ch. 1

Aggregator gang
Thank you for taking your time to do this. I can already see this manga being interesting, given that P-chan is a real person this time and the dark tones its going for. All I can hope for is that Ame doesn't hurt herself too badly. (I am also hoping for some sweet 20-30 romance)

Dex-chan lover
@egunox Did you play the game? Because calling P-Chan just P doesn't fit with my voice of Ame.

Ame's as creepy as ever, but this background for P-Chan is interesting. He's a failed idol producer, who sees something in Ame that no one else has so far. He's willing to be harsh and hard on her, but unfortunately, he never expected the depths of her passion.

@egunox Did you play the game? Because calling P-Chan just P doesn't fit with my voice of Ame.

Ame's as creepy as ever, but this background for P-Chan is interesting. He's a failed idol producer, who sees something in Ame that no one else has so far. He's willing to be harsh and hard on her, but unfortunately, he never expected the depths of her passion.
I did play the game, though in the raws she just calls him P (ピ) so I just went with that

Dex-chan lover
A man so desperate for success that he's willing to overlook any number of red flags. Good luck P!

Dex-chan lover
Ooh boy, depending on what route the manga version takes, we may need a sexual violence tag later on...

Fed-Kun's army
Can't believe they actually pulled off a good adaptation of this.

With how the story is going I'm guessing they won't use the true end.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the route this manga goes for will be a 'Good End'

Also, Producer made a big mistake going into a Hello-Kitty girl's room :wtf:

Double-page supporter
I'd like if instead of beelining to any one ending, the manga explored parts of all storylines, like how we got a glimpse of "I AM LEGEND" at the beginning. Also, the OG game good ending (not the normir or the secret) felt like a back hand cutoff to the target audience player with fitting visual sequence to boot. It'll be hard to pull off again, with a new medium.
yoooooooooooo anyone online?
🙏BLESS🙏

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL! Man, I really love manga about mentally unstable girl so much! Can't wait for more since the raw is already at chapter 4.

Dex-chan lover
I am looking very much forward to how it turns out. Hope they give us the happy end.

Or
The omega ending where it turns out that P-chan was just Ame's figment of imagination.

Users who are viewing this thread