Neeko wa Tsurai yo - Vol. 5 Ch. 29 - The NEET Goes to a School Festival

c_uDxb42JdYYlr0ekzz6L03Sz3nAX3b9mpwitnhJ9L0.jpg

PHALANX

Contributor
"I was too lazy to handle responsibilities, so I just settled with being the VP (of the club)"
Yo I did not come here just to be personally attacked.

Dex-chan lover
I love to see happy smiling Neeko. And then on the next page she is just cringing at her past creation lmao. That is hilarious.

Dex-chan lover
I thought she was going to run into old teachers and feel bad about not living up to their expectations or something.

i hope in the end she actually gets a job, seeing how things are playing out im betting she'll be a mangaka or something like that

Dex-chan lover
Suddenly this series turned unrealistic, lol. No fucking shot a neet with severe anxiety would want to go to a school festival where she would meet up with potentially her old classmates and teachers.

Aggregator gang
This was actually a good chapter. Not saying the others were bad, but unlike most chapters, this one actually turned for the better.

We got the cover for vol.6 up and by the looks of it, I can only wish Neeko good luck!

The fanfic of yourself having romance with an anime character? Yikes, that will make your brain tingle for weeks in embarrassment.

Users who are viewing this thread