NEET dakedo Hello Work ni Ittara Isekai ni Tsuretekareta - Ch. 48

Dex-chan lover
the names feel like simple romanizations of japanese katakana. like, "arumusu" might be "almus", and "sutoringa" might be "stringer". otherwise, thanks for bringing this back from limbo :thumbsup:
Thanks for the feed back about it. i was unsure when i was proof reading it. the capital almus might have been said before and i forgot that it was almus and not arumusu. also with stringer i didnt think about it being something else as i thought it was just a lsat name in that world lol.

this TL is rough. some pages you could tell me the dialogue was swapped with other pages and i would not be able to tell the difference.
Any thing you can point out? i would like to try to improve on my proof reading and quality checking as its my first time doing this.

I feel like the characters got loli/shota-ified since the last time I read this. But glad this one got picked up again, the light novel translations for this series got screwy and there's like a whole volume and a half that's damn near unreadable and the translator that picked it up just left those as is rather than just starting from the beginning for a consistent translation.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the feed back about it. i was unsure when i was proof reading it. the capital almus might have been said before and i forgot that it was almus and not arumusu. also with stringer i didnt think about it being something else as i thought it was just a lsat name in that world lol.
i was gonna say you can refer to the official english-published light novel. but when i checked online, there was none for this title 😅 so yeah, go with your interpretations, i guess :thonk:

Dex-chan lover
"Will we pick up a story?" badum tss :huh:

...anyways thanks for picking this up again!

Dex-chan lover
Wtf is even the point to this comment
I went back and checked credits page, just to make sure. There are no links to patreon or ko-fi, nor do they say anything about donations. They just want feedback and they'd prefer it happen on their Discord server. No more, no less.

This dumbshit is someone trying to be an attention-seeking edgelord because people love to hate on groups that ask for "support" in the form of monetary donations. (Not that I can blame them - some of them are downright cancerous.) They saw the words "support us" followed by a discord link and immediately went full-retard.

EDIT: BTW? Guys? Don't even bother giving their comment "Strike" or "Dumb" reactions. Because they're all lumped in together with the rest of the reactions on their profile's reaction score. You'll never see me giving anyone a "Strike" or "Dumb" reaction because if I really think they fucked up, then I don't wanna give them any points for anything.

Any thing you can point out? i would like to try to improve on my proof reading and quality checking as its my first time doing this.
Additionally I felt like Kuraiansu = Kleins ? Maybe. Would make more sense. ^^

Dex-chan lover
I remember reading some of the Ln and loving the story but then fan translations stopped and man do i WANT to read the manga but i already have a feeling its adaptation is poor (like stuff being cut out) BUT disregarding that assumption......

I just really hate the art. I especially hate how the mc looks. His LN art looked way better, he looked young ofc but not so goofy

oh well...

Dex-chan lover
I feel like the characters got loli/shota-ified since the last time I read this. But glad this one got picked up again, the light novel translations for this series got screwy and there's like a whole volume and a half that's damn near unreadable and the translator that picked it up just left those as is rather than just starting from the beginning for a consistent translation.

They were. This change was logical, however: you can see it in the events and lore the author pens.

The first girl on Masaru's mind was Angela, but he ends up disavowing his feelings for her the moment Elizabeth shows up next to her and challenges him over them. This was in chapter 12: during the previous battle, in chapter 8, Masaru had the option to leave--since the target was a dangerous dragon. The only problem was that the dragon was headed to Shiory--and, indeed, Angela and the kids at the church came to his mind. A bit after, Elizabeth asked him why he stayed, and he explicitly said that the face of the person he wanted to protect came to mind. Once Elizabeth put two and two together upon later meeting Angela, Masaru backed down completely from it like a wuss, saying it was meant in a broad sense.

After that, there's the fact that in Masaru's harem, every single member that joined after Angela is loliconbait. This was before the chibification of the entire group. In addition, there's a designated evil race in the setting--dark elves--whose women are all said to have large breasts (contrasted with the elves, who are said to be more "modest" in that regard). Given that the author established all of these in his story (and the LN has worse facts, BTW), it's no wonder that you'd see all the girls start (at least) to look more like lolis; Angela is the most egregious example, as she used to have a massive rack that couldn't be hidden in robes--now, she's frequently depicted as looking hardly different from Elizabeth, along with the same lolicon proportions the other girls have (compare the full-body shot of Angela on page two of chapter 2 with the Angela you see in the latest chapters).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread