NEET ni Natteita Hatsukoi no Hito wo Shiawase ni Suru made - Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
nichijou-principal-german-suplex-deer.gif

Dex-chan lover
I'd would also agree that there is nothing wrong with her being a little bit pudgy.
@ThamFrench Are you absolutely sure this is the last chapter? I ask because Mangadex has chapter 22 as the last chapter. I know this has R18 content so I don't believe that would contribute to the chapter count. Thank you for the translations like always.

Dex-chan lover
Gotta love a thicc gal~ <3

(Health is most important, of course, so you should endeavor to keep a healthy weight for your height and genetics. But keep in mind being even slightly underweight is actually more dangerous to your health than being slightly overweight -humans are built to handle times of plenty slightly better so we can stock up in case of famine, and body fat is a necessity to protect organs. Remember: If your body's got more of a pear shape, your extra pudge is healthy, but if your body's got more of an apple shape, your weight can be hurting your health [pregnancy included, ironically -it's a lot harder on the body than people think].)
----------

Thanks for the tl~

Group Leader
I'd would also agree that there is nothing wrong with her being a little bit pudgy.
@ThamFrench Are you absolutely sure this is the last chapter? I ask because Mangadex has chapter 22 as the last chapter. I know this has R18 content so I don't believe that would contribute to the chapter count. Thank you for the translations like always.
Yeah, on the actual kindle, etc ones. Chapter 8.5 on MangaDex was actually supposed to be chapter 9. So because of the numbering, it regresses every chapter number by 1

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, on the actual kindle, etc ones. Chapter 8.5 on MangaDex was actually supposed to be chapter 9. So because of the numbering, it regresses every chapter number by 1
You could always ask a mod to help fix the numbering on manga like @vipguy64 (sorry to ping you) is a really helpful mod that I'm sure they'll assist you. Same with getting a manga page for the R18 version should you decide to translate those chapters. Thanks again for completing this short but sweet manga to the end.

Group Leader
You could always ask a mod to help fix the numbering on manga like @vipguy64 (sorry to ping you) is a really helpful mod that I'm sure they'll assist you. Same with getting a manga page for the R18 version should you decide to translate those chapters. Thanks again for completing this short but sweet manga to the end.
Thank you for the advice, I'll ask him when I can. And it's my pleasure!

Contributor
The 22 takes the r18 into account. So yes, that does count given the volume release includes it.

Dex-chan lover
You have to be careful with that wrestling. You can get your back blown out.

Users who are viewing this thread