Nega-kun and Posi-chan - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Negative-kun and Positive-chan

It's cliche where 2 people hiding their feelings from each other. But the premise looks like there will be a lot of misunderstanding.

Followed.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't get the negative comments about how this will drag for 50+ chapters before any progress is achieved. The mangaka, editor, and publishers want to milk the gravy train as long as possible, if they wrote all mangas as "boy meets girl, boy meats girl, the end" we'd only have one shots with minimal character development and story. I'll admit I hate it when some mangas intentionally drags it out, but I expect at least 20%-50% of any successful/popular syndication to be fillers. I'd understand the complaints when the manga hits about 50 with no development nor side stories to carry it out, it's not just about get down to the sex in the relationship, the best series do encapsulate the "slice of life" like reality of the whole relationship.

Double-page supporter
@Sakai It was a lame joke about your "Negative+Positive = Negative" response to why people are being negative

Dex-chan lover
@Sakai
Negative+Positive = Negative
That would depend on the size of terms really. If Negative and Positive are equal the result would be nil, or uphold Status Quo if you will. If Positive overpowers, then the result will be positive and if Negative overpowers the result will be negative.
In short The Genki will save us or deliver us into damnation.

Double-page supporter
This is incredibly frustrating to read but on the other hand I have nothing else to read

Dex-chan lover
@Sakai ...you put the wrong math symbol. It's supposed to be this :

(Negative) x (Positive) = (Negative)

With multiplication, no matter what, it will always negative. With addition, it depend of the value of both negative and positive. Considering how thicc our positive character here, so we can double the value. Meanwhile, our negative character here is pretty thin. so his value may not more than 1. So, then if we do addition to these value, 2 + (-1) = 1...

the classic trash, no confidence MC loved by beautiful and popular girl in the class. which is the chance of this happening in real life is same chance waking up to be a millionaire

Dex-chan lover
i imagine she could just give him a marriage application form inconspicuously mix with other documents

Dex-chan lover
Oh man, I love these characters! Unfortunately, I also love my sanity and while their personalities are quite interesting...this shtick is gonna get old fast. Goodbye Nega-Kun and Positive-Chan. I'll see you two when your series is cancelled and you're married because of it in like 5-10 years. Maybe.

Users who are viewing this thread