Nega-kun and Posi-chan - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Fortune

Double-page supporter
Negi-kun was the lucky one this chapter. He got to carry Posi-chan on his back, which means ... he won.

Double-page supporter
She has to thank the Tuk Tuk and it's drive alright, if it's not because of It she would be the most negative Positive person on earth that day.

its true, its convenience to have a thai neighbor. this also happened to me once.
true story

Dex-chan lover
What the ? in page 1 she extra THICC. I thought there will be a new character or something

Dex-chan lover
This is a good series.
The only flaw is typical to japs - chest size inconsistent with body slenderness. Japs just can't grab that girls with breast of that size are generally fat. Feels like something wrong with girl. Surgical operation, or some illness.

Aggregator gang
Who else here is thinking that Hoshi indirectly telling Nega that his sister is "really hot stuff" will result in Nega worrying that Hoshi has a crush on his sister? The guy has a tendency of assuming the worst, no matter how ridiculous the assumption is, so this isn't out of the realm of possibility for him to think that.

Dex-chan lover
@ad_chiat
But why the hell would the lucky item be something as impractical as that? I guess whoever wrote the fortune really wanted Scorpios to suffer that day.

Dex-chan lover
She's got some strong legs and skull to put a hole in that ceiling. But what did the fortune mean by her loved one being taken by someone else?

I was wondering why that lucky item was so specific.

Fed-Kun's army
Lmao I was like “what do they mean by tuktuk? Not that kind of tuktuk... right?”

Users who are viewing this thread