Nega-kun and Posi-chan - Vol. 2 Ch. 21 - Exchange Student

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@randomname Yeah. You are probably right. I was using 4 years ago shitty memory as length reference.

So I took a look at the tallest man video for reference.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6bsunrzldw#:~:text=The%20tallest%20man%20living%20is,Turkey%2C%20on%2011%20February%202009.

I about a head shorter than the guy standing to the tall man's right at 2:53 and the guy I saw in the train station was slightly shorter than this guy? Still fkin tall. Its may also possible the ground we were standing on was not level. Its an old memory.

Dex-chan lover
A nice addition to the cast hahahaha, fourth wall-breaking characters are always appreciated!

Mah poor Nega..
Imagine being so depressed, you get mistaken for a drug addict.

Group Leader
@Nep, Oh yea, I can see why someone who's really tall would seem even more extreme to you in that case. Especially if you aren't used to seeing really tall people which from your previous comment I assume is the case.
Maybe I just got a bit desensitized to tall people because of my whole extended families' and my heights. Most of us are 6'(183)+, with by far the shortest one being my mom who's at 5'6(167). Even my sister is 5'11(180).

Dex-chan lover
Posi was already the poster buxom genki blonde transfer type, so of COURSE we can't do that again. It's nice to see a different character type as the transfer student.

Users who are viewing this thread