Nega-kun and Posi-chan - Vol. 4 Ch. 53 - Reply

Dex-chan lover
Ending is pretty ok. I'm not going to pretend like it's groundbreaking or anything but at least it's very much in character.
Cause of death: dangos

Dex-chan lover
Sad to see this end, but it was fun while it lasted. Thank you for all the hard work translating!

Dex-chan lover
Haah the end ( •̥́ ˍ •̀ू )

Welp Im just happy it happened, gonna miss this alot.

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe they killed Hoshi like that!

Anyway, Kawai best girl. And most people seem to agree on that.

"There are some real weirdoes out there." And I spot two of them.

Dex-chan lover
It's an axing (either via pubisher or mangaka being over the series) that is not the most satisfying ending, if anything too rushed but at least it has an ending that fits (Unlike some recent axed series). I'm not sure what I'm gonna rate it though overall I'm gonna stew on it a few days.

ALso thanks for all the hard work the translating groups did on this for the series run.

Dex-chan lover
Well, at least they finally confess their feelings for each other.
Thanks for the translate!

Contributor
Happy they started dating.
Sad the series ended.
I wanted to read about the Nega-BF and Posi-GF.
Thanks to everyone that worked on this!

One of those endings that screams "this got axed". Good manga overall but it did lose momentum a volume of two ago so I can see why it did.

Dex-chan lover
Why axe it? They just cut it before they got the best part, awkward first dates. Maybe they axed it to make a spin off or something since the side characters did ultimately end up stealing the spotlight by accident. A spin off with Kawai and Lori as a sort of "2 broke girls but in Kyoto" spin off would be super great, Kawai acting as mature as Lori looks with both awkwardly navigating the dating scene there.

Dex-chan lover
Saw it ends on my update list and thought "Hmm lets read this I like the premise anyway".

So I read it, found it pleasant read and then the MCs confess to each other and "Hmm I wonder what's nex-".

That's it? That's all the chapter? Somewhat anti-climatic but at least they're a couple now.

Anyway I thought the manga is pretty nice. It just simple humor with likeable cast. Lots of good reaction pics too.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread