Nega-kun and Posi-chan

I can see the charm in relating with the pessimistic guy, it just got old and cringy for me after 3 chapters, and I have a feeling the author will milk this till hundreds of chapters. Pass...

Aggregator gang
@konzolmester: Not trying to convince you, but here's a bit of background.
There was a chapter where Nega was actually a bright and upbeat child like Posi and Posi was very negative (though not on Nega's level). They can't remember that childhood but they indirectly were responsible to their polar opposite personality shift. Nega is only that negative for comedy purposes, but is quite capable and even manages to ask Posi out on a festival date. In the latest chapter, Nega even uses his sewing skills to help the girls save their Cultural Festival maid cafe and is about to go on another date with Posi to tour the festival.
Not sure if that counts as milking it, but I thought you should know what's up.

Again, not trying to get you to pick it back up or even change your mind, just offering insight. :)

Didn't pay attention to the 1 ratings for this one before, but the huge drop after the latest update seems suspicious.

Dex-chan lover
being confronted with confessing cause another character outright mentions it; then she asks for his freaking number.

Double-page supporter
Pretty good read,mc has some relatable moments and the characters are funny,looking forward for more chapters

I love the idea behind the story- one extremely positive girl and one extremely negative guy, both opposites, both madly in love. the one thing I don't like about this manga is that everything seems so rushed. work on your storyboarding skills a bit shunpei. otherwise, awesome story

Users who are viewing this thread