Negai wo Kanaete Moraou to Akuma wo Shoukan Shitakedo, Kawaikattanode Kekkonshimashita ~ Akuma no Niidzuma ~ - Ch. 30 - Theo-kun is Also a Boy

Dex-chan lover
Wait, I just realised... Will she return back once the contract is fulfilled? Or is the contract itself is already voided?
His wish was for her to marry him, so if we're going by traditional values... 'till death do they part. Contract will only be truly fulfilled once Theo reaches the end of his mortality, barring any interference from her to prolong their time together (though depending on how she is in bed, she may just drain the life out of him instead :sneaky:).

Group Leader
A blink, A warp, your virtue is mine
A blink, A warp, your virtue is mine!
The way she said virtue instead of virginity got me distracted. Like, take his inhibitions like Ursula took Ariel's voice in a literal sense?
because of her age, maybe? middle age people avoided "virginity" because it was a big word, and prefered virtue

Fed-Kun's army
Will it hit or will it miss?

435484799_10219414954804335_6775711864263397916_n.jpg

Dex-chan lover
The small Theo is now invading the demon lord's cave...
Hevi made Theo explore her dungeon with his mighty Excalibur dagger. She used enhancement magic to upgrade his weapon to Excalibur. She played Bouncing Simulator 2024 to polish his Excalibur with her (un)Holy Water until he used Protein Blast. She was still thirsty so she cleaned his Excalibur the eco-friendly way and had more delicious organic protein milkshake. Theo powered up to become the Protein Man.

(I love the this guy's Youtube channel where he "recaps" cultural anime and manga...)

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

They blink, n miss it...
@.@...

N the little theo...
:win:

INDEED, LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

(and something is going to spoil it...Sigh*)

Users who are viewing this thread