Negai wo Kanaete Moraou to Akuma wo Shoukan Shitakedo, Kawaikattanode Kekkonshimashita ~ Akuma no Niidzuma ~

Group Leader
Just like that other hentai-turned-mainstream manga :D

except instead of tenticles we have reptilian

Ugh wholesome

Thank you for the translation, looking forward to new chapters 💖

The first chapter was too cute, I had to go read the web novel.

Edit: 24 chapters in and although I wouldn't objectively consider it a well-written story
the first 20 chapters is just a single day in the story??? They managed to go to the guild, get into an altercation, go out adventuring, kill some shit, come back, get arrested, waited in jail, get released, and then it's only lunchtime. wtf is this pacing did they start the day at 6 am or something
, it still puts a smile on my face
Especially since they spent an entire chapter basically talking about how much Helvie wants to fuck Theo lmao

Dex-chan lover
Here comes the pedophile demoness. As usual, the shota is the trope for this kind of manga. Not tat I'm complaining.

for the amount of rating of 1 there are is the amount of tall virgins there are, while for the amount of 10 you can see is the amount of real shota chads getting beautiful women

first chapter is entertaining and interesting, though I kinda guessed she'd be a tsundere. I can see this manga going places!

@yoa Idk how long translations take but the raws for the 2nd chapter has only been out for 5 days so far

So what's the title of this series?
It seems that someone has accidentally pasted the description on the tile line.

Users who are viewing this thread