Negai wo Kanaete Moraou to Akuma wo Shoukan Shitakedo, Kawaikattanode Kekkonshimashita ~Akuma no Niidzuma~

Fed-Kun's army
I like this but would love to see this turn into a long and bigger story where teen theo grows up stronger to a young adult with a time skip. BUT of course that would never happen.

@Snowave i think she will give him one more wish in the ending of the Web Novel and then he will say "i want to stay by your side forever" and then he will be immortal like her ahahahahahahah don bla--me if i am spoiling you the web novel by guessing what will happen

Aggregator gang
@Ocriador24 No problem mate! but u should put spoiler tag pleas. Some people are just too sensitive about spoiler.

I kind enjoy the process than the ending but still u should put spoiler at it, just in case.

@Sbowave hmmmm, yeah, i just shoot in the dark and if my thinking line ve correct, i'll be seriously surprised with myself

i'm looking for a gold, but instead i found a diamond. this is dope, i really like it ✅✅✅

t28

Dex-chan lover
for some reason no images will load for me except the ones from ch 7

Fed-Kun's army
beta male kid stumbles upon o/p demon waifu that loves him for no good reason.

Enjoy if thats your cup of tea.

Dex-chan lover
What you guys wished for to happen in this manga will become a reality in the future chapters. Just wait for it.

@Random_Passer-by You can read the novel. They already...

Users who are viewing this thread