Negatibu Yuusha to Maougunkanbu - Vol. 6 Ch. 37.1

Dex-chan lover
j41kr.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I like that he acknowledges that historical documents can be heavily affected by the opinions of the time, and might leave details out or not be accurate.

Also, if it's a reccuring theme, we might see a lot of different Rene hairstyle. Long and short.
Preferably long.

I started to afraid, that in some day, they would start publish manga by 1 page per chapter
There's a trend of those 1-2 page chapter mangas.

Dex-chan lover
It's already just 6 page. Publisher made it even smaller.
I started to afraid, that in some day, they would start publish manga by 1 page per chapter
On Pixiv there is quite a lot of dude making 1 page per chapter manga. Most of them are amateur hopping to get published.

Dex-chan lover
Could it be? This newly revealed maid is exactly the one to solve the mystery? :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
Is there a chance we can see new hairstyle for Rene?

If there is, HYPE!!

Also, if it's a reccuring theme, we might see a lot of different Rene hairstyle. Long and short.
I'm subbed to the fanbix, and I do believe she'll spirt some different styles every now and then.

had to go check. She will have a new hair style, the next time we see her.

Dex-chan lover
On the Fanbox, there is 2 chapter 37. I'm sure they started work on this before the other 37 dropped.

Dex-chan lover
Huh? This has been a 4-page chapter manga since the beginning.

GK

Dex-chan lover
I hope this was a one time thing... I dont get why more and more publishers release the chapters in multiple parts... Its just annoying.
Money Greed, on those shitty official apps where you use fake money bought using real money you get to pay twice or even trice for the chopped up chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread