Negative Hero and Demon King's General - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
When she said "Surprise!" I had Vietnam flashbacks ...Well, this one looks clearly female so it's cool ahahaha.

Now I want to see the other demon's true face!!!!

@ilikeanime it brings up a popup where you fill in info about why you're reporting it, and you can cancel the report at that point as well, if it's a misclick.

Group Leader
@Hachi015 You most likely have. This is a retranslation I made for MangaDex-only people like me. This was first translated by Xereste. You can find it on Boredom Society's website if you want to read it.

Dex-chan lover
Done got blocked and seal'd
Time to M past the limits and for the heavens!

Aggregator gang
@thehawk2210
wouldn't that create a need for more heroes? I mean, if they get zapped or burned etc whenever they try to relieve stress using some innocent girl, wouldn't that in turn make them angry at guys who don't get punished for touching girls AND the girls who refuse their touch, which in turn would make them want to destroy people, towns, perhaps even entire worlds? not saying what bad noblemen do to the innocent girls is anything even resembling a good thing, but it seems branding nobles with curse that would end up harming MORE people in the long run than just letting it go as is
now: noble wants girl, noble destroys girl's family to get her, noble uses her to death and repeats with a new girl
then: noble wants girl, noble destroys girl's family to get her, noble gets ouchies for touching her, noble gets mad and kills LOTS of people out of rage then repeats with a new girl with building rage and greater collateral damage each cycle
plus that wouldn't do anything for worlds where it's some evil god/demon lord doing the whole destroying humanity thing in the first place since said beings would be mostly to completely unaffected or worse affected in a similar manner as the nobles

Users who are viewing this thread