Negawakuba no Konote ni Koufuku Wo - Ch. 3

Interesting, so she was not a bad person. So are you gonna telling me why she failed to defeat the beast this timeline or not?

Dex-chan lover
@bingel919 i think she was gonna defeat it eventually, shes smart so maybe she figure it out the way to kill the monster, or she was losing and the monster did that ''raise his chin move to finish her'' move and she took the chance to stab it. The mc just said that she won against the thing, not how she did it.

Dex-chan lover
Hurt people hurt people. No wonder she had a rotten attitude, because her family is rotten and uncaring.

If the person the person that turned back time for the mc is only a carrier who was the one that sent him to find the mc?

Dex-chan lover
what a pile of bullshit, so he went back in time just to be a whiny bitch with no brain, again?

No wonder she has a rotten evil personality. Her dad is a fucking jackass with a giant stick up his ass.

He has such a fucking punchable mug.

Alright, this is pure shit... so he went back in time to be a total SIMP lord now. Freaking dropped.

Aggregator gang
I'll go back in time and show this girl how pitiful she is...well she is quite cute!

For the beast, He's comparing it to the last time where she had beaten it when he arrived. Seems he forgot that he remembered that was the time he ran into her. Thus he dashed to the location immediately instead of searching for it like he did in the previous timeline. She would of eventually killed the boar even without his help.

Also, about him changing things in the timeline... that isn't the initial point.

The problem in the old timeline was that he was inattentive and didn't speak up. It isn't conveyed here very well in the manga, especially because they skipped out on him meeting his waifu. I mean, he still is a normal human by the world's standards. He's no monster with cheats. All he has is his experience and desire to do a complete 180 by keeping a stronger connection and presence to the girl he loves, and speak openly and aggressively to people he hates rather than just being a manservant.

Yeah, he didn't go off and do something different but that was never what he wanted nor needed. His mistake in his previous life wasn't being associated with the Hero Party but being their dog.

Users who are viewing this thread