Negawakuba no Konote ni Koufuku Wo

I’m not a fan of the usual revenge mangas but this one wasn’t overly portrayed with the MC hitting the sociopath button after the rebirth. It had an actual ending and was pretty good overall, just wish there was some more story building post ending.

Dex-chan lover
Can any novel readers spoil me on why those two treated him like shit in his previous life?

Dex-chan lover
LN promo manga but the novels being tl'd now.
MC's a baller and I'm enthusiastic to read more.

Banned
@Reikou

He joined the party late. They were strong at that point and built up by the paladin hero.
But a paladin hero is type of hero that would kill any entire city of children if it serves the greater good. It's a black or white existence for him. That mentality moved the females toward one path that aligned best with the paladin. So if the paladin dislikes someone because his instincts tell him that's he's bad... the females will also think like that.

This story though shows that might have been the wrong choice. The paladin ended creating a darker future than he intended. Then some jerk possible chaotic god decided to try to change things for the better. The novel is weird though. The MC is more of rogue hero. Basically an anti-hero. And anti-heroes tend to have dark futures but they accomplish their goals. In this story, the MC is heading toward a bright happy future but via pretty shady means.

If you liked the manga, you'll probably like the novel.
Oh and I'm just assuming he's a paladin. That dude is so much of white knight, I can't really see him as anything but a paladin.

Wow

Well that was a garbage start

No satisfying revenge? Just gonna kiss the knight girl's ass like a bitch?

Thanks.

A really good read!! I just wish there was a bit more storyline development particularly at the end.

END? No it can't be. He never got reunited with her childhood friend. The story should have continued ahead, with story following like mc and her childhood friend both end up on the opposite site, but the girl cannot leave the side of church and mc working hard to destroy church or anyhow bringing her friend to her side and reuniting with her and the party.

It's an advertisement manga for the Web Novel or light novel since the story is not finished actually.

SPOILERS AHEAD.

This is an un-satisfying read.

[ul]The story is un-finished, as apparently the LN it's adapted from isn't complete, so this manga just ends at what is probably the first arc without resolving lots of plot lines. Maybe there'll be a future manga, but no guarantees. As it is, this manga is way to short to properly develop, and it shows.[/ul]

[ul]Inconsistent characters: Characters have really confusing depictions. Kalia is especially hard-hit by this; it's like two different people were handed a summary and wrote the character without consulting each other. It's not character growth, it's like twins with different temperaments randomly switching places. [/ul]

[ul]Irrational characters: Characters also tend to just roll with Lughys knowledge. Kalia never questions how he knows her name, Neinzu doesn't press further on how he knows that she's part of an illegal cult. Fialart doesn't mind turning on the person she knows, Helt, the captain of the city guard, to help a cult invade the city with this random dude she recently met.[/ul]

[ul]Every female member of the future Savior's party is plagued by a lack of confidence in themselves, and can be conveniently unlocked by Lughys believing in them, which also apparently makes them fall in love with him? He already has a cheat-level power with knowledge of the future; Making all the female future members of the strongest party have confidence issues that can be solved simply by believing in them is just lazy.[/ul]

While I actually enjoyed this manga, the character inconsistencies and laziness of writing are really noticeable the first read, and glaring in subsequent reads. It's really a pity, cuz the premise and Lughys character started out as really interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread