Negawakuba no Konote ni Koufuku Wo

@ChunkyNG I think you missed the point: early on, those characters all had confidence and emotional issues, which isn't hard to believe. But, in the previous timeline, it was the Hero who helped them with their issues, which is why they all became part of his harem. In this timeline, because of the MC's interference, he became that person instead. The MC hasn't become more powerful than he was, and he sometimes mis-remembers things he should have known. It's an example of how much lives can change just from being in the right place at the right time.

Dex-chan lover
Story makes no sense, bad storytelling, bad characterwriting, and also author forgot to put the "fun" into his work so it's just dull... 1/10

better than the other garbage "the hero is an asshole and I've been reincarnated!" manga

only problem is that its super rushed

Tanaka Shawn if you read it, please let it continued in mangaform. Eh...... Meiji 1love!

Ooh, nice quote reference in the title there, I still somehow remember the poem about wanting everything bad, but even a sliver of happiness.

I wish It lasted a bit longer but this was a great read. I really liked the story and how it developed.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh my! Oh my!
The 13th chapter is here?
Ah, I have to wait it a little longer since it's not in English. I wish there'll be a team that can scanlate it as fast as possible.

Edit: Oh wait! I've been deceived after seeing the chapter. I think this manga has been really ended already. Ah, I shouldn't have raised my hope.

@iykoou
We apologize for this, our 13 part contains explanatory content in the form of inserts from the novel.

Too bad it had to be rushed. It was an interesting take on the usual rewind relationships and such.

Users who are viewing this thread