Negawakuba no Konote ni Koufuku Wo

Read the WN, it gets "better".
I think this could be summerized as the Incel who become a SIMP king.

what kinda ending was that... I literally left it for two months so that maybe there'd be more chapters thinking, oh, there's probably gonna be more, but it just ended. wtf. It started out really good and I thought it was interesting how the plot progressed but that was not an ending worthy of any kind of praise. It didn't even register in my brain as an ending. It can't be a good ending if the reader doesn't realize it was ending am I right...

Dex-chan lover
If anyone has read the WN, wanna drop me a spoiler or a quick run down of events up to the current point?
Just.. y'know, the key plot points that this teaser feels like it's lacking?

Actually genuinely interesting and somewhat nuisance regression betrayal fantasy, so ofcourse it gets axed.

This series did have potential and I liked the concept of the MC time traveling to the past to change his fate and changing how his former tormenters treated him. But I wished that the writing was handled better. With the way it was written, it feels like they're skipping out on some moments to flesh out the story better. Sometimes I even got lost due to the lack of context. Even when it's a writing decision to reveal the missing details a bit later into the story, it still seems unnecessary and takes away from the story's immersion.

The ending also seems a bit too abrupt. There's definitely more room for storytelling, especially when the elf and priestess haven't been touched on yet. What'll happen to them? Will the priestess end up being the MC's enemy? However, I'm going to be optimistic and assume that this manga's primary purpose is to advertise its original source material. If that's the case, then I won't hold them too much on the abrupt ending.

6-7/10; A pretty decently good series with potential, though I wished that its writing style was more smoothly polished and fleshed out on some parts.

Users who are viewing this thread