Nei to Souta no Petite Manga - Ch. 14

U know there is a hentai tag "nopeneration" this is basiclly that
Hentai without hentai

Double-page supporter
@Trueflame001 @goodie-bag
Did you both skip some chapters? They literally kissed in the first chapter and have kissed a couple of times since then, so it’s always been more than just teasing. She also reached down there in an earlier chapter. She’s been seducing him and crossing lines since the very first chapter.

Group Leader
:( my alarms been ringing ever since that kiss, and then next chap touching, and then this one... I like shota-one (is this considered one?), but... this one feels like grooming and including those, uh, "advances" touch from her, not really my cup of tea...

Supporter
@quagzlor @monkry I'm glad I'm not the only one. It's a dropped series for me, as I've got some very uncomfortable feelings from this. There's curiosity between peers, and then there's predatory actions between a generation.

i-think-we-all-know-where-this-is-going-45960823.png

Dex-chan lover
Did you all miss the part where she is a demon wearing a disguise eyepatch? Demons do not care for mortal problems.

Supporter
Some people need help separating fiction and reality.

I for one am enjoying this! It's freshness in a sea of blue-balling,"he/she can't possibly like me back...right?" manga/anime/LN's that is not a straight up hentai!

It's good! If it was reality I'd call the cops on her, so I'm glad that it's not!

Double-page supporter
Reading a OneeShota manga, then complain and get out when it turns out that it is indeed a OneeShota manga, is truly a big brain move.

Just wondering how some people are too stupid to read the tags or notice what kind of manga it is from the very beginning. It's like going to Burger King and then complaining about junk food.

Users who are viewing this thread